Tuesday, November 16, 2010

newonthis44


31 / Woman seeking a Man 35 - 45
Rating : 7.84
Born : 1979-07-28
Location : Houston, Texas
About newonthis44: I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to get along with i am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes ..well not much about me ok.like to enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy travelling, music, the beach, movies, books, and much, much more. I want to experience as much of the world as possible. I love cars, planes, and automobiles. I love blues[music]. I am one of those annoying optomistic people, but I love breaks from reality. Well,need some tlc been hurt by relationships, getting lonely, feel left out have friends but, feel i'm missing that special person in my life that makes life special. i have faults like everyone else but being sincere isn't a fault is it?

Source: Adult - Female HotList


No comments:

Post a Comment