Saturday, November 20, 2010

sexydiva232


24 / Woman seeking a Man 18 - 44
Rating : 7.83
Born : 1986-03-31
Location : Houston, Texas
About sexydiva232: I am kind, balanced, romantic, very cheerful and easy-going lady who is very optimistic about life. I think that I am also very tolerant, helpful and with sense of humor. I like to laugh and I always have great mood. I am a romantic girl who dreams to find her special partner. I dream about trip around the world , big cozy house and of course strong and loving family of my own. I am very optimiscit and full of energy and a positive thinker, I just don't want to think of things in a negatively. I am a very motivative person and I love working hard for the things I want. I am an easy going person who loves to cook, sing, doing some outdoor stuffs and loves to meet some new interesting people.

Source: Adult - Female HotList


No comments:

Post a Comment